We are looking for guest contributors to our blog, which focuses on challenges and developments related to research, publishing, and academic writing. If you are interested to write on such topics, EA is a great platform to share your content with a diverse audience comprising of early-stage researchers, industry professionals, and graduate students.
Who are we looking for?
- Budding science journalists
- Specialists writing on science-related policy
- Featured experts writing in scholarly publications
- Industry professionals working with journals or publishers
Why write for Enago Academy?
- Get a chance to interact with a diverse community from the research and STM industry and increase your visibility
- Gain the experience of writing for a niche international audience of researchers, industry professionals from STM industry, and academic societies.
- Get a chance to collaborate with like-minded peers on different writing projects
- Have your own profile page with an option to link it to your website
- Improve your writing portfolio
Potential blog topics
- Academic or Research writing (Notes, Tips, Best Practices, “How to”, Checklists)
- Careers in research or scholarly publishing industry
- Science policies and debates
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- The word count for each blog article should be 500-1000 words.
- The written content should be original with adequate references for verification.
- The article should be written as per CMOS writing style in a conversational tone and can include statistics, numerical data, quotes, ideas, and fun facts.
- Ensure accuracy of content with adherence to grammar, punctuation, and correct terminology.
- All articles shall be reviewed by EA before publication with final drafts being shared with the writers for approval.
- Since the articles being published are guest contributions, there would be no remuneration for writing these articles.
- EA will share the published posts (with proper credits) on different social platforms.
- The writers should also promote the articles on their respective social media channels once published.