Enago Understands the Complexities of Academic Book Editing
Academic book editing requires an unprecedented attention to detail – something Enago, a book editing company, understands very well. In addition to the standard checks for grammar and accuracy, it involves the resolution and management of many complex issues related to style and content.
First, academic books typically have a lengthy word count, very technical content and a tight publishing deadline. Second, they are often split into multiple subject-specific chapters, written by multiple authors. In addition, books have to comply with strict formatting guidelines to meet the requirements of each publisher.
Thus, to achieve a high quality edit, consistency, cohesion, and clarity are important; it is also imperative that book editors provide the author with relevant suggestions based on the flow and content of the book. So, whenever you do submit a project to Enago’s book editing services, you can be assured that your book is handled by experts who will help you resolve all possible issues at an affordable rate and within a stipulated deadline.
Furthermore, Enago also specializes in providing book proofreading services that optimize the readability and accuracy of the content. All our proofreaders are highly professional individuals with years of experience in proofreading books. Submit your final draft and Enago proofreaders will thoroughly check it for errors related to grammar and punctuation. If any problems are discovered, they are flagged and corrected.
Why Choose Enago’s Book Editing Services
- 1,117 subject areas covered across an extensive range of academic fields We specialize in subject areas ranging from medical and physical sciences to humanities and social sciences
- A range of specialized, PhD qualified book editorsOur professional book editors have vast experience working on books authors by ESL authors
- Highly customized service with add-on servicesWe can tailor our service to fit your specific project management requirements
- In-depth pre-editing client consultation Before we begin with the edit, our professional book editors will examine your requirements and provide you with the best possible solutions
- Flexibility in delivery dates to meet even the strictest deadlinesThrough effective resource and time management, we will ensure that your requirements for editing a book are met without affecting your timelines
- Post-editing support to meet end requirementsYou can approach our book editing services for additional changes after initial delivery by opting for our add-on services
- Ability to handle academic plus non-academic booksAlthough we primarily specialize in editing services for academic books, we have also edited several non-academic and fiction books for a number of clients.
- Enago’s language solutions ensure language quality and consistency across a multi-author book series of a well-renowned Turkish university – Physical Sciences and Humanities
- Enago helps in the publication of the yearly R&D reviews of a government-affiliated Japanese energy agency – Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Effectively meeting editorial requirements for a multi-author book written by a prestigious research laboratory in Japan – Semiconductor Physics and Electronics Engineering