We take the security of your information very seriously, and it is of the utmost concern to us here at Crimson Interactive Inc. (USA) (hereinafter CII). Protecting your information (personal, financial details and even the conversations) is always our top priority. We have been very careful in developing processes and employing technology to protect against any current and future security threats in these areas.
We use 128 bit Public/Private key encryption for data and files transfers, and hold high assurance SSL Certificates—a worldwide accepted security certificate and is the highest measure to prevent threats and plagiarism.
Data confidentiality covers data in storage, during processing, and in transit. CII guarantees that your data CIIwill not be accessed or disclosed to unauthorized individuals, entities, or processes and will be protected from international or accidental attempts to perform unauthorized data reads.
Confidentiality refers to limiting information access and disclosure to authorized users—“the right people”—and preventing access by or disclosure to unauthorized ones—“the wrong people”.
1. Physical Access Control
Access control is determined by the software, hardware and liveware (humans) that enforce it. CII has a system of controls that limit access to the organizations’ resources.
2. Network Protection
Also critical to confidentiality—and data integrity and availability as well—are protections against malicious software (malware), spyware, spam and phishing attacks. All of CII servers are protected behind a firewall to prevent users from accessing them other than by specifically allowed protocols and methods. CII also maintains a detection method which picks up suspicious activity that may signal an intrusion and tracks each transaction by the user login details and provides a timestamp for each event.
CII owns the expertise and technology to safeguard your data integrity by making use of the most advanced data technologies and stringent data management measures. You can rest assured in the knowledge that CII can provide you with the most complete protection against data loss available.
It is our mission to ensure the optimum availability of your data. Your data is always available at a required level of performance in situations ranging from normal to disastrous.
If you have any question or concern about the safety of our system, CII encourages you with appreciation tocontact us to find out more.
What information does CII use?
CII gathers and uses information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone, e-mail address);
- Profile information (e.g. age, sex, country of residence and any information that you choose to make available to others as part of your CII user profile);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number);
- Survey results;
- Information about your usage of and interaction with the CII website including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites;
- Manuscripts, Thesis or Documents.
- Correspondence between you and CII;
How does CII use this information and for what purpose?
The Manuscripts and your Documents are collected for the sole purpose of Editing in English and making sure that you receive the best quality. Other information help us in developing services for a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized delivery. We also use the data wherever permitted to
- To timely communicate with you when necessary.
- take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- compare information for accuracy;
- inform you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
- resolve disputes;
- verify your identity;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and websites;
- organise and carry out CII’s marketing or promotional operations/offers, and
- protect your and CII’s interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and fight against fraud, (together, the Purposes).
Our disclosure of your personal information
Except as provided below, CII shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
CII may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, to protect CII’s interests, to enforce our policies or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Linked websites and third party applications
How does cipl protect your personal information?
CII shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees & Editors of CII, who have signed a binding confidentiality agreement.
CII may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving our services.
CII may send you alerts by e-mail to notify you of any new service launch. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional e-mails by sending us an e-mail concerning the same.
What rights do you have and how can you contact cipl?
You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity. Please address any questions to our CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.
How long is your personal data kept by cipl?