- Branding/Brand Management
- Business Administration
- Business Ethics
- Business Management (Others)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Hotel Administration
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Management Education
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management
Economics, Business and Finance
Enago's team of highly experienced and professionally accomplished editors will edit your papers on Business and Economics. Enago has edited 20,000+ papers (over 5% of total papers) spanning 2,500 journals for Economics, Business, and related fields. Hence, our editors have extensive experience in editing content ranging from the most complex econometrics documents to financial reports. As a result, we are highly sought-after by researchers who want to publish their papers in High Impact Factor journals.
Client Feedback ON
Editor's Subject Knowledge
Enhancements in Content
Likeliness to Recommend Enago
What Sets Us Apart
Published more than 17 types of Economics and Business documents ranging from research report, financial report, economic information sheet and more.
2,500+ Business related Journals
Expertise in editing papers for over 2,500 related journals like Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, Applied Financial Economics and more.
75+ Subject areas
Our depth of specialized subject areas expertise including Banking, Finance, Econometrics, International Management and more. Full range of topics given below.
50% Editors as
Over 50% of our editors are published authors or former peer reviewers, and most of them have worked as editors for various publishers like Elsevier, Thieme, Wiley, Wolters Kluwer, Taylor & Francis, and others.
20Avg. years of Editor Experience
The average experience our editors have in business-related subjects is 20 years.
PhDs And Masters degree holders only
All editors in this discipline hold PhDs, MBA, or Masters degrees from established universities such as Harvard University and Columbia University.
Experience Enago's Top Editing. Our expert editors are skilled at identifying errors in parameters like names of reforms/acts, book names and other media titles, legal and cultural terminology, technical linguistic terminology, etc.
View samples from specialized subject areas like Economics, Finance and more.
Enago's Expertise in Business and Economics Editing
Enago is highly preferred by researchers who want to publish their papers with leading publications like the Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, Applied Financial Economics as well as leading publishers like Taylor & Francis and SAGE. We have served more than 6,500 universities, corporates and individuals. Here is a small selection of our clients from business and related subject areas.
University of Oxford
Imperial College London
Taylor & Francis
Public Finance Review
Asia Pacific Business Review
All our editors are experienced, trained & kept abreast of the latest editing styles and guidelines of the international Economics and Business journals and associations.
Chicago Manual of Style
Numerous Enago clients have published their papers in High Impact Factor journals. Check out a few of our authors' publication success.
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Journal Details: Computers in Human Behavior
- Paper Title: Peer victimization and adolescent Internet addiction: The mediating role of psychological security and the moderating role of teacher-student relationships
- Author: Jia Jichao
- Impact factor:4.975
- Publisher: Springer
- Journal Details: Human-Computer Interaction: Interaction Techniques and Environments; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume
- Paper Title: Eye-Movement-Based Instantaneous Cognition Model for Non-verbal Smooth Closed Figures.
- Author: Takahashi Yuzo
- Impact factor:4.73
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Journal Details: Journal of Cleaner Production; Volume 17, Issue 17
- Paper Title: Business frameworks for sustainable society: A case study on reuse industries in Japan
- Author: Matsumoto Mitsutaka
- Impact factor:7.246
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Journal Details: European Journal of Public Health
- Paper Title: Activation of older patients through PRACTA intervention for primary healthcare doctors. Does the method matter?
- Author: Anonymous
- Impact factor:7.051
Our Expert Editors
All our editors are highly experienced and experts in their respective subject areas and have, on average, 20 years of experience in editing & publishing business and Economics papers in top international journals. They are trained to identify & correct common spelling, typos & measurement errors and more. Check out Editing Samples to know more.