Scientific News Report
Scientific News Report involves the transformation of your manuscript into a media-ready press release to boost your chances of coverage and manuscript citations.
Upon publication of your research, the next pivotal step involves spreading the word to ensure that your manuscript reaches the right audience, helping you to achieve the recognition you deserve. One of the most effective ways to do this is by having the right media coverage. To this end, you need to create a high-quality press release—a process made easy by Enago’s Scientific News Report service.
Under this service, our experts convert your research output into a succinct, easy-to-understand Scientific News Report of approximately 800 words. On sharing this via relevant media portals and social media platforms, you can increase the reach of your paper and, in turn, increase your chances of being cited.
|Sample 1 – 620 Words (Manuscript Word Count - 4,000 words) View Sample|
|Sample 2 – 600 Words (Manuscript Word Count - 5,000 words) View Sample|
Who should opt for Scientific News Report ?
- Researchers keen on promoting their work to the general public to gain recognition in order to increase opportunities for research paper citations and chances of securing funding.
- Academicians looking to promote their published work in national or international newspapers, magazines, blogs, or conferences.
- Publishers or academic societies interested in promoting high-quality research on their websites.
- Universities wishing to promote the contribution their researchers make to scholarly knowledge.
How does it work?
What do you receive?
- A media-ready press release of approximately 800 words that will include an attention-grabbing headline
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my manuscript have to be published before I use this service?
This is entirely up to you. You can share your unpublished, submission-ready, journal-accepted, or already published paper with us. We can then tailor the news report to suit whatever stage your research has reached.
Can you help me with my research promotion?
Yes, absolutely! Once you have approved the final version of the Scientific News Report, we can help you upload it to some of the most prominent academic PR websites, such as EurekAlert!
What if I need to make some changes to the news report?
Minor revisions to language or grammar or some preferential edits can be made. However, major content revisions will not be possible once the document is delivered to you.
Can I opt for this service individually?
Yes. If you do not wish to take advantage of our all-inclusive Citation Booster package, you can opt for any of the three services separately. You can contact our Client Servicing team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.