Peer review is one of the most critical processes in academic publishing and continues to have a significant effect on the number and type of studies that get published each year. For well-renowned journals, it is important to have both a credible editorial board and a rigorous peer review process as they help maintain and improve the impact of the papers that are published on a yearly basis. This presentation is targeted towards experienced authors who have a good grasp of the overall publication cycle but want more clarity regarding the challenges and developments that have taken placed in peer review in the past decade.
After the presentation, you will have more information about the following:
- Increased awareness of the peer review process in academic publishing
- Better knowledge of the various peer review models adopted by journals
- Awareness of fake peer reviews and related challenges for researchers and journals
- Understanding of the advantages of being a reviewer and the selection process followed by journals
- Knowledge of ethical practices that need to be followed by peer reviewers and journals
Please register to post a comment.