Presenting at conferences is an important part of scientific communication and is crucial for enhancing any researcher’s career prospects. For early-stage researchers, it can be quite a daunting experience to present their study to a large audience, in an effective and time-bound manner. In this presentation, we will focus on some basic principles that will help early-stage researchers understand the importance of effectively presenting at international conferences. We will also share some tips to help non-native speakers improve their presentation skills. After going through this presentation, you will have more information about the following:
- Guidelines on selecting relevant conferences
- Principles behind writing abstracts for conferences
- Planning and preparing content for conferences
- Tips for rehearsing presentations and overcoming stage fright
- Improving your professional network through international conferences
Comments are closed for this post.