How to Present Research Data | Critical Tips
We are glad to announce yet another webinar for our researchers. This LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Durga Sabnis (Ph.D., Univ. of Nottingham, UK) and Dr. Nikhil Gokhale (Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois at Chicago, USA) and will help attendees enhance their understanding about how to present research data.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- How to create tables
- How to acquire images
- Copyrights when re-using images
- Types of charts
- Image resolution
- Legends and captions
- Image manipulation and ethics
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- Durga Sabnis is a published author and has worked for more than half a decade in the dynamic field of oncology research.
- She pursued her PhD in molecular and cellular biology from the prestigious University of Nottingham. She also worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Southampton’s Oncology Research Centre (funded by Cancer Research UK).
- Durga has won several awards for her presentation skills at national and international conferences. She was also invited to deliver the inaugural doctoral lecture at the University of Nottingham.
- Durga is a recipient of several scholarships. She was also awarded the British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG) foundation grant during the final year of her PhD.
- At Enago Academy, Durga develops resources on scientific writing and academic publishing for international researchers, in order to facilitate their publication journey.
- Nikhil Gokhale conducted research at the renowned National Institutes of Health, USA and University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA.
- He is an experienced academic writing and publishing professional, experienced biomedical researcher, Nobel Laureate event organizer, scientific editor, and scientific administrator.
- His work has been cited by articles published in Nature Chemical Biology, Structure, Angewandte Chemie, etc.
- He worked as the Associate Director of a PhD program and he has organized several training sessions for researchers.
- Nikhil also served as a peer reviewer for Scopus-indexed STEM journals.
Kindly note we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free! Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to email@example.com.