I have just completed writing my research paper. What are some of the things I should check before submitting it to a journal?
By the time you’re ready to submit your paper to a journal, there are a lot of things you’ll need to have checked, understood, and incorporated into your article.
Here are some things to check:
- Is your article formatted following the journal’s guidelines?
- Have you cited sources appropriately to support any claims made in the article?
- Do you know which submission system the journal uses?
- Have you included the name and affiliation of any co-authors?
- Have you included your ORCiD?