My research article has just been published. How can I promote my article?
You can promote your article by –
- Finding details about your target audience
- Posting research updates on social media and welcome feedbacks
- Networking with researchers, attending conferences, and delivering poster and oral presentations
- Adding links and research updates to your email signature
- Summarizing your research paper in a simplified language to garner more readers
- Identifying popular hashtags and creating social media posts related to your research findings
- Requesting your institute’s PR team to post in news update.
For more insights on the topic, refer to https://www.enago.com/academy/promote-research-7-simple-techniques/