My research article has just been published. How can I promote my article?
I want to promote my paper more
Congratulations on your published paper! The journal’s readers will now get an opportunity to see your original research contribution. However, in order to increase your article’s visibility, we would recommend using additional platforms for promotion.
Following forums/platforms can be used for effective research promotion:
- Twitter: You can instantly link to and promote your latest research, conference presentation, blog, and more.
- LinkedIn: You can use this professional networking platform to share updates on your work within a specific group or for a broader audience. You can also provide links to your work.
- Blogs: There are many blogging platforms to use, to share, and link your research and papers. Readers can also respond to your work and engage in discussions.
- Facebook: This offers a wide range of avenues to promote your research and link to other social media platforms and journals.
- Mendeley helps you grow your network by joining groups in a particular field of interest. Researchers can engage with each about their work.
- ResearchGate is a social networking platform for researchers to share and discuss a range of research topics. Use ResearchGate to promote collaboration in the academic community.
To sum up, do make it a point to use social media for promotion. Tweet about your research to others in the scientific community. Post article links to your LinkedIn, ResearchGate, and Facebook accounts. You could also promote your paper during research conferences and seminars. In order to have a wider impact among the general public, you could also create a YouTube video about your research work and the possible impact it can have on society.