How to Draft Publishable Manuscripts
We are glad to announce another webinar for our researchers; this LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Nikhil Gokhale (Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois at Chicago, USA) who will help the attendees enhance their understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Awareness of publishing papers in English
- Structuring of academic papers
- Importance of literature review and structuring of reference lists
- Importance of providing pointers while writing content and effectively using academic English in your papers
- Drafting your manuscript as per the journal guidelines
- Discussion about the manuscript submission process
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Experienced academic writing and publishing professional, experienced biomedical researcher, Nobel Laureate event organizer, scientific editor, and scientific administrator.
- Conducted research at the renowned National Institutes of Health, USA and University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA.
- Cited by articles published in Nature Chemical Biology, Structure, Angewandte Chemie, etc.
- Worked as the Associate Director of a PhD program.
- Organized several training sessions for researchers; successfully invited Nobel Prize Winners to conduct a few.
- Served as a peer reviewer for Scopus-indexed STEM journals.
Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to email@example.com. Kindly note we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free!