Desk rejection due to poor language is a critical impediment to successful publication in established journals. Authors must ensure that each section of their manuscript has excellent readability and clarity with minimum or no inconsistency. To simplify the manuscript preparation process, Enago in collaboration with the German Scholars Organisation—an independent non-profit organization empowering researchers for more than 17 years—conducted an insightful webinar. The session focused on sharing practical tips with researchers to improve their academic writing skills and help them understand the importance of editing and proofreading before submission. Further, Dr. Anne Schreiter (Executive Director, German Scholars Organization) explained how researchers can build a prolific career in Germany.
Researchers will learn:
- Overview of common language and grammar mistakes made by ESL researchers
- Importance of good English writing skills—fluency, clarity, and readability
- Application of English grammar in academic writing
- Importance of high-level academic editing by professional editors
- How Enago services can help researchers polish their manuscript and submit it successfully?
- An interview with Anne Schreiter
Who should attend this session?
- ESL researchers
- Graduate students
- Doctoral students
- Postdoctoral students
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides