Enago in collaboration with AntiCancer, Inc.—the world’s leading preclinical cancer contract research organization—conducted an advanced session on cancer research studies. Dr. Robert M. Hoffman (President, Chairman of Board and CEO, AntiCancer, Inc.), a veteran scientist who discovered the methionine addiction of cancer (Hoffman Effect), described the mechanism of the methionine addiction and how this fundamental hallmark of all cancers can be targeted therapeutically.
With 55+ years of significant contribution to science, Dr. Hoffman has done pioneering research studies to provide treatment for cancer. In this session, Dr. Hoffman focussed on discussing the following key topics related to methionine addiction:
- What is the Hoffman effect?
- Everything about methionine addiction and its importance in cancer
- Role of methylation and transmethylation reactions
- Which is the most powerful form of PET imaging in cancer?
- Cancer treatment using methionine restriction
Who should attend this session?
- Cancer Researchers and Scientists
- Doctors and Clinicians
- Health Care Professionals
- Oncology Societies and Cancer Institutes
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Highly accomplished veteran scientist with 55+ years of prolific research achievements
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides