Academic research could be an intimidating experience if researchers fail to plan it properly. One of the critical requirements for successful research conduction is choosing the right research methodology suiting the aims and objective of the study. A well-written methodology section of a research paper should answer the What, Why, and How of research methods applied during the research process.
- Identifying the right research methodology
- How are research design and research methodology interrelated?
- Providing evidence to prove the research approach
- Tips to compare and contrast research papers containing related experimental designs or datasets
- Strategies for boosting the reviewing process: How to keep up with ‘state-of-the-art’ literature
- Collating key findings to write a comprehensive review
- How RAxter enables researchers to:
- Speed up the process of choosing the right methodology
- Correlate findings from systematic literature reviews and derive conclusions
- Discover, understand, and review research-related resources
- Easily connect their newly developed insights with their previous reviews and current work-in-progress
- Disseminate and discuss their findings
Who should attend this session?
- Early-stage researchers
- Doctoral students
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Peer reviewers
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides