How to Assign Authorship & Contributorship | Tips for Researchers
We are glad to announce yet another webinar for our researchers. This LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Durga Sabnis (Ph.D., Univ. of Nottingham, UK) and will help attendees enhance their understanding about authorship and contributorship in academic publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- ICMJE guideline
- Who deserves authorship
- Avoiding ethical dilemmas
- How long should the author list be?
- Who is the corresponding author?
- Co- (first) authorship
- Resources for authors
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Durga Sabnis is a published author and has worked for more than half a decade in the dynamic field of oncology research.
- She pursued her PhD in molecular and cellular biology from the prestigious University of Nottingham. She also worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Southampton’s Oncology Research Centre (funded by Cancer Research UK).
- Durga has won several awards for her presentation skills at national and international conferences. She was also invited to deliver the inaugural doctoral lecture at the University of Nottingham.
- Durga is a recipient of several scholarships. She was also awarded the British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG) foundation grant during the final year of her PhD.
- At Enago Academy, Durga develops resources on scientific writing and academic publishing for international researchers, in order to facilitate their publication journey.
Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free!