We are glad to announce another webinar for our researchers; this LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Nikhil Gokhale (Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois at Chicago, USA) who will help the attendees enhance their understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Enhanced awareness on research and publishing misconduct
- Significance of adherence to ethical guidelines when conducting/publishing research
- Understanding the roles of publishers and authors in maintaining research integrity
- Retractions issued by journals because of plagiarism, authorship dispute, or ethical issues
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Experienced academic writing and publishing professional, experienced biomedical researcher, Nobel Laureate event organizer, scientific editor, and scientific administrator.
- Conducted research at the renowned National Institutes of Health, USA and University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA.
- Cited by articles published in Nature Chemical Biology, Structure, Angewandte Chemie, etc.
- Worked as the Associate Director of a PhD program.
- Organized several training sessions for researchers; successfully invited Nobel Prize Winners to conduct a few.
- Served as a peer reviewer for Scopus-indexed STEM journals.
Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free!
Comments are closed for this post.