Enago Academy Webinar | A Crash Course on Biostatistics
Enago Academy is glad to announce the next webinar for researchers. This LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Traci Marin (Ph.D., University of California, USA). As part of this session, the speaker will communicate introductory concepts in Biostatistics.
Note: This crash course will have 2 more sessions covering other important concepts such as hypothesis testing and key statistical tests. However, this introductory session will be a pre-requisite for the subsequent sessions.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Importance of using accurate statistical methods
- Commonly used statistical softwares
- Types of data
- Types of charts
- Frequency distribution
- Summary statistics
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Traci Marin is a published author and has worked for more than a decade in the dynamic field of biostatistics and molecular biology research.
- Traci has worked as an academic, researcher as well as a doctoral programs director at several renowned universities.
- She pursued her PhD and MSc degrees in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the prestigious University of California. She also holds a Masters degree in Epidemiology and Biostatistics from Loma Linda University.
- She is also a recipient of several awards such as Young Investigator Award (Loma Linda University), Magna Cum Laude (University of California) and President’s Award (Loma Linda University).
Kindly note that we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free! Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to firstname.lastname@example.org