This FREE webinar will help the attendees enhance their understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Avoiding journal rejection by adhering to the target journal's author guidelines
- Drafting journal manuscripts in English language
- Structuring academic papers in the IMRAD format
- Writing effective titles, running heads, and backgrounds
- Differentiating between Abstract and Introduction/Discussion and Conclusion
- Conducting literature surveys and structure reference lists
- Submitting to the target journal
Who should attend this session?
- Graduate students
- Early-stage researchers
- Established researchers
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Enago Academy offers comprehensive and up-to-date resources for researchers, publishers, editors, and students to learn and share their experiences in research and publishing