The Royal Society supports Open Access as a means of maximizing the dissemination and re-use of research outputs. The wider concept of Open Science seeks to open up the entire research and publication process even further, including open data, open protocols, open code and transparent peer review.
What is the future of Open Science? Find out what an open future for scientific publishing might look like and see what you can do to support the Open Science initiative by joining the Royal Society’s upcoming webinar.
What will you gain from this webinar?
• Learn more about the concept of Open Science
• Understand the advantages of Open Access publishing
• An insight into the future of Open Science, from a Royal Society perspective
• How COVID-19 has affected Open Science behaviors
• Hear our thoughts on the possible direction for Open Science
Who should attend this session?
- Peer reviewers
- Established researchers
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides