How to Draft a Million Dollar Grant
Learn how to write a winning grant proposal through Enago Academy’s online session on How to Draft a Million Dollar Grant, covering important aspects such as selecting a funder, understanding the types of calls, funder mandates, and writing a good proposal. After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- What to apply for: fellowship or grant?
- Identifying your funding sources
- Understanding your funder
- Writing a good application
- Pilot data – how much is enough?
- Effective budgeting
- Project planning – Gantt charts
- Processes after submission
- Dealing with rejection