This FREE webinar will help the attendees enhance their understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Definition: What are research and publication ethics?
- Why are research ethics so important?
- Avoiding ethical dilemmas
- How to draft plagiarism-free manuscripts
- How to increase the reproducibility of research
- Legal consequences of IPR violation
- Major ethics issues
- Resources for authors
Who should attend this session?
- Graduate students
- Early-stage researchers
- Established researchers
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Enago Academy offers comprehensive and up-to-date resources for researchers, publishers, editors, and students to learn and share their experiences in research and publishing
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides