This FREE webinar will discuss how to write good review papers and do so effectively whilst avoiding plagiarism. After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Types of review papers – systematic and narrative
- Why to write review papers?
- Good search strategy
- PRISMA checklists and flowcharts
- Parts of a review article
- Selecting an appropriate journal for your review
Who should attend this session?
- Graduate students
- Early-stage researchers
- Established researchers
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Enago Academy offers comprehensive and up-to-date resources for researchers, publishers, editors, and students to learn and share their experiences in research and publishing