This online webinar was delivered by Professor Fanrong Meng from the School of Public Policy and Administration and the Executive Director of the Research Center for Performance Management of Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU), China, a participant of the “Enago Starlight Program.” Professor Meng's webinar focused on the following key points:
- Characteristics and features of scientific societies.
- Why scientific societies should participate in national governance.
- Main ways for scientific societies to participate in public crisis management.
- Strategy to improve the efficacy of participating in public crisis management by scientific societies
About Enago Starlight Program
Enago launched the Starlight Program for the Chinese academic community on its 15th anniversary. We seek to build an effective channel between Chinese and international researchers in order to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences. We will continue to carry out extensive cooperation with Chinese researchers in various forms to encourage conversations about important issues facing the global academic communities today.
Who should attend this session?
- Established or Leading Researcher
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Doctoral students
- Master’s student
Register Now for FREE!
About the Speaker
Sign-up to read more
Subscribe for free to get unrestricted access to all our resources on research writing and academic publishing including:
- 2000+ blog articles
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Expert podcasts
- 50+ Infographics
- Q&A Forum
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Research Guides