Are you intrigued to know what happens after successfully submitting your article or book manuscript? This webinar will give an insight into the complete peer review process followed by authentic journals and publishers for assessing the quality of the work submitted and ensuring the publication of reliable data. We will also share practical tips that will help researchers understand the reviewer’s comments and respond to them effectively thereby, avoiding journal rejection.
Through this webinar, researchers will learn:
- Overview of the peer review process and different models adopted by journals
- How peer review in HSS is different from STEM?
- Understanding reviewer’s comments and responding to them appropriately
- Expert tips to handle manuscript rejections
Note: This webinar is a continuation of our previous webinar on ‘How to Master the Art of Publishing in Social Sciences and Humanities.’ Join now and enhance your knowledge about the publication journey of a researcher, open access publishing in HSS, and the rapidly growing field of Digital Humanities.
SESIÓN DIRIGIDA A
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Established researchers
Has agotado tus artículos gratuitos.
Suscríbete de forma gratuita para obtener acceso ilimitado a todos nuestros recursos sobre redacción de investigaciones y publicaciones académicas, incluyendo:
- +100 Artículos de nuestro blog
- +50 Seminarios Online
- +10 Podcasts especializados
- +10 Libros electrónicos
- +10 Checklists
- +50 Infografías