Peer review is one of the most critical processes in academic publishing and continues to have a significant effect on the number and type of studies that get published each year. Being a part of the evaluation process and determining the accuracy of the work submitted is as important as having publications in the peer-reviewed journals. Not only it works as a catalyst in boosting your career as a researcher, but it also keeps you up-to-date about the latest research even before it’s published. Celebrating the Peer Review Week 2019, Enago Academy conducted a live webinar guiding researchers to become a part of this rigorous but crucial process of scholarly publishing.
Through this webinar, researchers will learn:
- Overview of the peer review process
- Various peer review models adopted by journals
- How do journals select reviewers for a manuscript?
- Why becoming a peer reviewer is critical for researchers’ career progression?
- Tips on evaluating each section of the research paper
- How to draft a review report?
- Ethical practices that need to be followed by peer reviewers
SESIÓN DIRIGIDA A
- Early-stage researchers
- Established researchers
- Subject-matter experts
Has agotado tus artículos gratuitos.
Suscríbete de forma gratuita para obtener acceso ilimitado a todos nuestros recursos sobre redacción de investigaciones y publicaciones académicas, incluyendo:
- +100 Artículos de nuestro blog
- +50 Seminarios Online
- +10 Podcasts especializados
- +10 Libros electrónicos
- +10 Checklists
- +50 Infografías