- Qualified Translation Specialists - subject experts and native translators with 10+ years experience with a PhD/Masters degree
- Stringent Quality Management System - Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Translation services ISO 17001:2015 certified
- Unlimited Revisions – till the point at which you are 100% satisfied
- 24*7 customer support – with a true “client experience”
- Best Quality / cost option - Striking a perfect balance between price, quality, and deadline
- Advanced Technology - Latest robust Computer-Aided Translation (CAT) tools, Translation Management softwares, terminology databases and quality tools to help quality
Guinness World Records
- Delivered the translated book in Japanese with a high level of accuracy, consistency, and readability.
- A major contribution in bringing one of the world's best-selling books to Japan.
Tokyo University Press
- 13 authors, three disciplines, one successful book translation.
- Built a strong communication channel between the author and the translation team.
Fukushima Medical University
- Conquered the sentiments caused by the catastrophic event of nuclear disaster.
- Allowed the authors to share with the world how they were able overcame the crisis faced from the Great East Japan Earthquake.
SOAS, University of London
- Worked with five scripts for a book on Tibetan Linguistics funded by the European Council and British Museum.
- Translation of Japanese and Chinese text, keeping intact all Burmese/Tibetan texts.