We will try to assign your document to the chosen editor. However, we won't be able to guarantee depending on the editor's availability, type of editing service required, etc.
Covers clarity and accuracy, grammatical errors and use of US/UK English
A thorough language check carried out by 2 sets of expert editors
Ensures manuscripts meet journal guidelines including style, formatting and word count
Critiques logical flow of information, presentation, accuracy and overall clarity
Support feature designed to answer questions relating to edited manuscripts
Manuscript insurance of unlimited editing, valid for up to 1 year
Manuscript insurance of unlimited editing, valid for up to 60 days
Receive a 30% discount on any further sections that need editing
A detailed report containing a full analysis and including all the comments and critiques put forward for your manuscript.
A one page report containing ratings, valuable tips and suggestions on language.
End-to end services to assist you at each stage of your publishing journey, from Journal Selection, Pre-submission Peer Review, Formatting and Artwork Editing to Journal Submission and more.
- Word Count Reduction: Reduce your paper word count if your paper exceeds the word count limit of your target journal.
- Journal Formatting: Your manuscript formatted according to the style guide and specifications of your target journal.
- Certificate of Editing: Proof that your paper has been reviewed by professional, native English-speaking experts.
- Editor Q&A: Unlimited editor Q&A for up to 1 year, at no additional cost.
- Academic Resources: Comprehensive and up-to-date resources for researchers, publishers, and editors to elevate your knowledge and skill-set.
- “Two-Editor” System: First Subject-matter expert ensures language consistency and accuracy, then a second editor removes any existing ambiguities.
- Native English-speaking Editors: All editors are PhD/Master's qualified, native English speakers (mainly US and UK).
- The Enago Promise: “The Enago Promise” guarantees that any manuscript edited by Enago will never be rejected, if it does, we will re-edit the paper at no additional cost.
- Specialized Subject-area Matching - Your paper matched to, and edited by, specialized subject area experts.
A detailed cover letter, highlighting your paper’s important points.
Unlimited rounds of editing for up to 120 days.Read more
Unlimited rounds of editing for up to 365 days.Read more
Ensure your paper is ready for resubmission after facing rejection.Read more
Checks for correct language usage, including punctuation, spelling and tense
Ensures consistency throughout, from headings to abbreviations and US/UK English styles
Covers accuracy of citation and manuscript cross-referencing
Our comprehensive two-stage editing process ensures your manuscript is error-free.
We will work with you on your manuscript until all language issues are resolved.
Only available with Full support Pack and Custom pack
At an additional $137, make your manuscript ready for resubmission after facing rejection and improve your chances of getting published.
At an additional $32, you can get your manuscript edited unlimited times until you are satisfied.