What is the Group Account?
Form a group within our system with your laboratory members, colleagues or even friends. Use our author services together and avail exclusive benefits and discounts.
- The bigger your group, the higher the benefits
- Sign up in minutes. As few as 2 people can form a group. There’s no upper limit. Add more people any time you please.
Who Can Use the Group Account?
Easy 2-Minute Sign Up!
Register your group for free. Decide to use it now, a few months later, or not at all. No commitments!
Select a Group name and add personal details
Your Group is ready and set up!
Just add 1 more member and begin availing Group Account benefits!
Add more members as you go along at any time you want!
Why Use the Group Account?
- The more manuscripts* your group submits, the higher your discount value.
- Group members avail this via discounted quotations for any services they personally order.
Faster Rewards Club Benefits
- The Rewards Club program is a feature unique in the industry, exclusively available with Enago.
- Earn reward points for every service you order.
- Redeem the points to use the Email Editing service. Also get free benefits.
- With the Group Account, earn reward points faster to access Email Editing sooner.
A Flesch readability score to identify how readable your manuscript is
Get your English emails edited for free, helping you effectively communicate in English
Improve your writing skills and your vocabulary
Identify the most appropriate international journals to submit your manuscript
Single Dashboard, Complete Visibility
As the Group Admin you have control and total oversight over your group’s activities (Anyone can choose to become an admin – lab heads, senior professors, managing editors or standalone researchers)
Flexible Invoicing and Payments*
Avail the Full Range of Our Author Services under the Group Account
High quality manuscript editing and formatting services to maximize your chances of getting accepted in international peer-reviewed journals
Opt for either of our two service-levels:
Copy Editing: Designed for quality- conscious authors. Manuscripts submitted to this service are returned free of language errors (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and appropriately formatted.
Publishing impactful research can present a number of challenges. At Enago, we have special services to help you at every stage of the publication process
- Journal Selection
- Pre-Submission Peer Review
- Formatting and Artwork Editing
- Journal Submission
- Re-Submitting Revised/Rejected Papers
- Plagiarism Check
Publish-ready translation services, led by Ulatus. Language and subject-matter experts (specializing in your field of study) work on your paper
- Specialized academic translation services available
- Get your translated papers language- edited by professional editors to create a publish-quality document
- Experience across all major academic and scientific disciplines, including medicine, life sciences, physics, economics and humanities
- 200,000+ translation clients globally
What Makes Our Editorial Team the Best in Our Industry
with extensive editing experience
in international journals
of editing experience (average)
from UK, USA, Australia
Still Have Questions?
Enago Group Account is designed for researchers to come together and use our author services as a group, to avail attractive discounts and benefits.
The person who registers the group automatically becomes the Group Admin. The Group Admin needs to add just one more group member to start availing Group Account benefits. Every subsequent order placed by the group members will be subject to Group Account benefits.
As few as 2 people can form a group. There’s no upper limit. More members can be added at any time by the Group Admin. The more the members, the more the usage thus leading to higher benefits for the group.
Instead of the usual advance payments, Group Account members can all pay their dues together, through one invoice every month. This facility is available for high usage groups.
Default invoicing option for each group is set to advance payment. The Group Admin can contact us to change it to a monthly billing system. This facility will be made available to you depending on your group’s usage.
Group members can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Our team will be happy to assist you.
Absolutely anyone can register for a Group Account – laboratory or university research groups, members of academic societies, editors and authors at a journal, even groups of friends and acquaintances.
The person who registers the group automatically becomes the Group Admin. The Admin can add/delete members, oversee each member’s projects, verify files, track payments and much more. Click here to see everything an Admin can do within a group.
Yes. You can submit through your individual membership ID instead of your group ID. To order individually, please select your individual membership ID either in your inquiry form or while logging in to your MyPage account if you’re placing your order through your MyPage. If you are a new client, you can order a service through our inquiry form.
Yes. If there are any special requirements for your group, please feel free to share them with us at email@example.com. We will schedule a call with you to understand your request.