- Expert of your choicePick a consultant of your choice from more than 50 experts
- Easy bookingMake your booking in 3 simple steps
- Face to face interactionCounseling takes place through live 1-to-1 video calls
What is Enago Consult?
Elevate your manuscripts and research to the next level with personalized and professional help from experienced consultants. Enago Consult is the industry’s first live, one-on-one video consultation and mentorship service. A dedicated consultant that you choose works with you to help get your research evaluated and published successfully. Our experts also provide mentorship for young researchers, offering advice and answering all types of questions on research and publishing. Enago Consult has over 50 experts specializing in more than 17 disciplines. These experts have an average of more than 20 years of experience. Do you have questions in your research or publication journey? Enago Consult has the answers.
How it Works
STEP01 Choose your expert
Visit 'Our Experts' page and choose from over 50 consultants with experience in a variety of fields. Consultants are available in five languages, and you can check their qualifications, educational and career backgrounds, award history and published articles before you choose one. The ‘filter’ option allows you to easily pick the topic that you need help with.
STEP02 Choose the consultation
There are three types of consultation services available: 30-minute consultation, 60-minute consultation, and Peer Review consultation. The Peer Review consultation is the perfect option if you want to discuss your paper with an expert. Submit your dissertation in advance for a 30-minute review, and then have a 30-minute consultation to receive feedback.
STEP03 Make a booking
Click the ‘Book Now’ button to choose the date and time that suits you best. You will receive a confirmation message to the email address that you enter. It’s that simple! To make the most of your time with the expert, please prepare questions in advance. If you are booking the Peer Review consultation, please email your paper to us three days before the session.
Take a look at the questions that were asked in recent consultations.
- What do I have to include in the introduction of my paper?
- Should the paper theme be broad? Or should I narrow it down?
- I want to discuss my paper with an expert in my subject area
- I need someone to review my paper and identify gaps and missing information.
- I need to publish this as fast as possible, within 2-3 months.
- How do I know if my paper is valuable enough to be published?
- My journal is asking me to take larger sample. This experiment is costly. Should I do it or submit to other journal?
- Can I submit my paper to any journal?
- How do I increase impact of my research?
- I want more citations what should I do?
- How do I make my work more well-known so that other people cite it?
- I’m scared in presenting in front of large audience.
- I need help with my elevator pitch.
- What is the best way to present at a conference?
- What type of funding can I apply to in my subject area?
- Is there any database where I can search available grants/funds?
- I have received multiple rejections and need advice. on how to improve my paper.
- What are the most common reasons editors usually reject paper for?
- I need help in understanding paraphrasing.
- I have received plagiarism report. What to do next?