Special Webinar on Trends in Open Access
Enago Academy is glad to announce the next webinar for researchers. This LIVE webinar will be conducted by Frauke Ralf (Strategic Alliances Manager, Enago) who will help attendees enhance their understanding about the open access (OA) model and also provide tips on how they can select an appropriate open access journal for their publishing needs.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Awareness regarding different types of OA models and their evolution
- Importance of publishing in OA journals
- Awareness regarding predatory journals/ publishers and how they can be identified
- Understanding payment and copyrights policies adopted by OA journals
- Discuss recent developments/trends in the area of OA publishing
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Frauke is an OA expert with over 20 years of diverse experience in the publishing industry.
- She has worked with leading publishers such as Theime, IOP Publishing, and the Institute of Physics Publishing for the last 11 years.
- Frauke has been involved in strategic development and revenue generation for a portfolio of OA journals.
- At Enago, Frauke is taking care of business development and relationship building with various stakeholders in the publishing industry.
Please post topic-related queries on Enago Academy’s Q&A forum and send general queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note we will share all webinar-related material (e.g., handouts, checklists, etc.) only with the attendees. Please go ahead and recommend this session to your colleagues! It’s free!