In today’s episode of Enago Academy’s podcast, we cover the common menace of predatory publishing that is often faced by researchers and everything around it.
What have we covered?
- Overview of the journal selection process
- Open access & routes in OA publishing
- Predatory publishing & its effect on researchers
- Pointers to identify & avoid fake journals
- Ways to identify & find open access journals
In case of any questions related to the podcast or your publication journey visit our Q&A Forum.
Don’t miss an episode: Subscribe to Enago Academy’s podcast on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast app.
Looking for all podcast episodes? Head here.