Global_Green card (1)

Researchers can apply for the U.S.Green Card based on their scholarly ability and achievements in a specific field. EB-1A, EB-1B, and EB-NIW are applicable visa categories based on employment. Although requirements vary for all the three categories, it is important to follow few rules for a successful application!