Crimson Interactive wins the first-ever “India SME Heroes Challenge” initiated by FICCI and Google India
On July 25th, Crimson Interactive won the first prize in “India SME Heroes Challenge.” This nation-wide event was organized by Google and the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). On this momentous occasion, we sincerely thank you for your unwavering support and trust in Crimson and our team members. We dedicate this success to all our valued clients, editors, and business partners.
Quality, Technology, and Innovation have been the key driving forces at Crimson since our inception. It’s these principles that have led to this recognition by Google and FICCI, and strengthened our belief in ingenuity, hard work, and commitment. Among 970 businesses across the nation, Crimson emerged a clear winner for strongly demonstrating business vision, innovation, growth potential, viability, inspirational values, and highly competent core.
In a short span of time, Crimson has made significant contribution to the industry, and set standards and benchmarks for other companies to follow. We feel extremely proud and privileged to have led the industry through our technology and innovation.
As we share the joy of our collective effort, we would like to revisit the building blocks of our journey so far which have been industry innovation and Crimson trademark:
- Manuscript Rate Card™ (MRC™) (June 2007) & Advanced Manuscript Rate Card™ (October 2008)
- Summary of the editors’ impressions regarding the manuscript presented in a short report.
- With increasing substantive editing demand, started Advanced MRC to offer detailed analysis of the manuscript quality and suitability for publication.
- PDF to Word Editing (July 2007)
- Conversion of PDF documents into MS WORD and editing manuscript in MS WORD format.
- Direct TeX Editing (July 2007)
- Receiving TeX files and delivering the edited documents in the same format.
- Enago Tags™ (July 2006)
- Inserting comments/remarks for the author in his/her native language.
- Twin Editor Model (March 2006)
- Involving two subject experts to work on the same manuscript to produce excellent edit output in a reasonable timeframe. Referred to as “Twin Editor Model.”
- To increase our base of specialist editors, we recruited experienced freelancers along with quality-focused domestic editors.
Crimson has not only introduced innovative services but also has taken keen interest in knowing its clients. Inspired by authors who have overcome the barrier of English language, Crimson conducted interviews with 12 top-notch scientists in Japan, such as Nobel Prize candidates Shuji Nakamura (inventor of the blue diode), Takeshi Yoro, Chizuko Ueno, and Heizo Takenaka), and published a book based on these interviews in March 2009. This book offers an insight into the lives of top-notch researchers and their struggles with the English language, and is a source of inspiration for aspiring young researchers hoping to publish in international journals.
At Crimson, we employ latest technology and innovative ideas to serve you better. With our client support and recommendations, we have managed to assist researchers and authors across 125+ countries in publishing their papers in international peer-reviewed English journals. We have local presence in Japan, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Korea, Middle East, Brazil, Germany, Russia/CIS, and the USA.
We deeply appreciate your constant encouragement and support for our efforts to bring innovation in the field of scientific editing & scientific proofreading.